A two-year-long MBA Program offered by the Harvard Business School prepared a student to face real-life problems in the corporate world by providing a general management course. You can get lifelong benefits from the course, and all our staff and teachers will encourage you in this challenging path.
The entire MBA course is designed for 24 months. You will study the following as part of the Harvard MBA course,
- Business Essentials: You will be able to interpret data to get to a beneficial business decision.
- Leadership and Management: Sharpen your leadership skills to bring the best out of your team by managing and handling them with precision.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: This particular part will help you to broaden your imagination, and with that, you can transform an idea into reality.
- Strategy: You can contribute to the organization’s growth as you will hone skills of how to form a proper method to achieve business goals and to make critical decisions.
- Analytics: You can know almost anything and everything about data analysis.
- Finance and Accounting: This part will provide you with great insight into financial principles and also offers a better understanding of financial statements.
- Business in Society: You will have a clear view of how the industry functions these days and also how to overcome the global challenges in the business world.
With the Harvard MBA program, you can dive deep into real-life learning. You can gain skills that you can apply and get success immediately. With the MBA, you can improve your career. Every module will teach you a new aspect of how to handle a business organization properly.
A candidate will only be considered eligible for the Harvard MBA course if he or she matches the following eligibility criteria.
• An applicant must have an undergraduate degree. If the candidate lives in the U.S, then he or she must have a four-year-long undergraduate degree from any of the colleges or universities in the U.S with a GPA of 3.67. In case you are applying from outside of the U.S., you need to complete a three-year-long bachelor degree program.
• A candidate also needs to qualify in GMAT or GRE examination. The GMAT score should be in between 690-760 to be considered as eligible.
• A candidate who is applying from outside the U.S. and has attended a non-English based university must need to submit his or her TOEFL, IELTS or PTE test score. All three are internet-based English language tests.
How To Apply
Suppose you are thinking about applying for the Harvard MBA course. In that case, you have to fill an online form with some useful information like your name, email address, country, age, educational qualification and few others. As part of the application process, you also need to upload some documents mentioned in the list below.
• A candidate has to upload the transcript of all the courses he or she has done in the educational field.
• An applicant needs to submit the GMAT or GRE examination score.
• For the candidates who are applying from outside of the U.S. needs to upload the test they have taken to prove their fluency in the English language.
• He or she must have two letters of recommendation where the recommender will mention the candidate’s educational background, potential and how well he or she knows you. The recommender maybe someone who was once your supervisor, your colleague or perhaps even someone you know who has a level of seniority. The letters should be written within 550 words.
• A resume also needs to be uploaded as part of the application process. It would be best if you did not prepare a new resume or CV for the purpose; you can use the same resume that you use for job seeking.
• You also need to write an essay. You need to answer a question, and there will be no word limit for the answer. A question that has been asked in the 2022 batch includes “After reviewing your application, what more would you like us to know for considering your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA Program.”
The admission procedure at Harvard MBA program is not at all complicated. The whole admission process has two parts. One is the application part, and the other one is the interview part.
• Application Part: Once you apply for the Harvard MBA course in the Harvard Business School and have already submitted all the necessary documents within the application deadline you need not do anything but wait for the interview round. As the world is going through COVID-19 pandemic, HBS also accepts online results of GMAT and GREs.
• Interview Part: After you submitted the written application, you may be called for an interview. With the interview, you may get one step closer to admission, but it doesn’t guarantee your admission. Interviews are conducted by invitation only to review the eligibility of your candidacy for one final time. The session will be a maximum of 30 minutes long and will be conducted in person or via Skype by an MBA admission board.
• Post Interview: Once you are done with the interview process, you need to submit your view about the interview in writing.
For the application process, a candidate needs to submit 250 US dollars which is non-refundable. The course is two years long and each year costs 73440 US dollars as tuition fees in the Harvard MBA program. If you are willing to take the room and boarding facility, including all the living expenses, you have to pay 110740 US dollars per annum.
There are two rounds of application for the Harvard MBA program. These two rounds are not a succession of steps in the admission process. They are two completely distinctive periods which you may apply. There is no need to apply twice.
The first round application closes on 8th September 2020 at 12 a.m. The students who are going to apply after the above mentioned time will be considered for round 2. The deadline for Round 2 application is 5th January 2021, 12 p.m. The decision of Harvard admission board will be declared on 10th December 2020 and 30th March 2021 respectively.
The Harvard MBA course that the business school offers holds an overall rank of 6 in all over the U.S. just below the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The acceptance rate of Harvard MBA programs has risen from 10.4% to 11.5% in the previous year. The average score in the GMAT exam now also becomes 731 from 728.
You should choose the Harvard MBA program over others as we have experienced faculties who have adequate knowledge of the corporate world. HBS also offers a perfect environment for studying purpose. Harvard Business School also has an excellent placement record. So what are you waiting for? Enrol yourself now and give your career the much-needed boost.
Click here to UT Austin MBA program